Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sometimes Backwards is Progress ... ???

Today when I picked the boys up from day care, Jacob was "crawling" backwards! He was more pushing himself backwards, but it's progress! He was very pleased with himself.

Robby had a fascination w/ my zipper shoes and played with them until I told him it was time to walk to the door. He got up and held my hands and walked to the door. It is so cute! He practiced standing more at home tonight too.

Tonight was Robby's night to vomit on me. I think I will start wearing a bib. It was just a small amount, but enough to have to change clothes.

What an All Star game tonight! I thought it would never end. I can't believe how many people left before it was over. The sad thing is all the starters only got to play for a short while since they like to get everyone in and plan on an 9 inning game. I would have liked to see Ichiro, Manny, Papi & Jeter play a bit longer.

Jacob is still a bit uncomfortable. He was up a few times last night and finally ended up in bed with me. He is such a bed hog....A king size bed and I'm almost pushed off. He turns himself sideways and inches me off. I had to keep moving him back to his side. It won't be much longer and he won't be able to sleep there because he will be able to fall off too easily when he is mobile. Robby had to stop Mommy nights quite a while ago...he is way too quick for me to grab. I know it is a bad habit for them to sleep in my bed, but too bad! .... I'm the mom and what I say goes.

No comments: