Monday, July 14, 2008

Bouncy Balls and Vomit....

What do they have in common? Nothing! The boys love playing with balls and I gave them two new ones (they were suppose to be for their first 2nd birthday...AKA- Due date birthday) but I let them play with them tonight. Judy and her two grandkids, Isabelle and Isaac stopped by while we were in the back yard and watched the boys play.

The boys had dinner and a bottle and then Jacob blew up ALL over me, him, the chair and the floor. I've never been so covered w/ vomit. The poor little guy had tears in his eyes as it kept coming out. His left ear, that was infected when he had surgery on Saturday, started oozing out tons of junk. (I hope no one is trying to eat while they read this). He was OK afterwards and played and cuddled until he fell asleep.

Other than that, an uneventful day. I hate having to bring them to day care. I miss out of so much time with them.

No comments: