Another lazy day for Robby.....same old, same old (which is fine with me!) Ate, slept, cuddled and pooped! He likes to poop as I change his diapers. It took 4 diapers for one changing because everytime I thought he was done pooping, he'd squeeze out more. He's been putting a blanket over his face too, which is pretty cute.
Jacob's day was better. He is still getting an xray of his tummy every 6 hours to make sure it doesn't get larger, they had problems with his IV's, so he had to get another PICC line put in. PICC line: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PICC_line. They just put that in about 15 minutes ago. He was crying and I felt so bad. Robby even woke up and seemed uncomfortable as Jacob was having it put in. Luckily, the RN got it on the first try. His last one took three tries (I think). It will last much longer than an IV and will be less pokes for him over the next 10 days.
He is feeling better and his blood count stayed up, so he didn't need another transfusion.
I got kicked out of my room today (they have paying patients that need it), so I'll be going home tonight.
Tommy's Birthday Party
-
Tommy celebrated his 14th birthday with a bunch of friends at the house.
They had a great time doing every screen possibly and eating pizza. Not
sure how m...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment