The boy guy has been not feeling well since yesterday. It started out w/a big pile of vomit and while I was cleaning that up, another pile started and then a fever and fussiness. I gave him some Tylenol and he was feeling better pretty quickly. He has been much more fussy than ever before. I'm glad we are going to the ENT doc on Wednesday because I'm worried he has an ear infection or something is wrong w/ one or both of his ear tubes. He woke up at 2:30 am today totally red and hot all over. I think his temp was 101.8. I called the hospital because I thought it was really high and was told not to worry until 105. Luckily Tylenol did the trick again. He was a little sleepy at day care and got another fever. He still got all excited when he saw me through the window. I just love the way they both react.
Robby has been Robby. He is a total clown. He practically came crawling through the window when he saw me today. He had just crawled through the little tunnel and Jacob was following him...very cute.
He won't let me feed him any longer, which can be a problem because he doesn't get all of the food in his mouth, but he does try. I tried taking a 2nd spoon to feed him, but he wants that one for his other hand, so now it takes 3 spoons if I want to feed him. Two for him, one for me. He has been such a happy boy and loves to play with people or by himself. He is always doing something funny or making funny noises. I love to just sit back and watch him, although he likes to climb all over me and is starting to give hugs. I've been working with him every night to get him to walk. He will take a couple of steps, but gets so upset if he falls down, so he prefers to just crawl to his destination.
Tommy's Birthday Party
-
Tommy celebrated his 14th birthday with a bunch of friends at the house.
They had a great time doing every screen possibly and eating pizza. Not
sure how m...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment