Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The boys are growing up!


Here is Robby in his new shoes (taken w/ cell phone, so very dark). It was standing in place marching after I put them on...it was pretty cute. I have video of it I'll upload when I learn how.


I had time to window shop for carseats while I was in Vegas and bought them when I got home. Robby was so excited to sit in the big boy seat and look foward!



Jacob wasn't as thrilled about the seat the first time I put him in it. He likes it now!




Here they are! It is so nice being able to see their faces when I turn around or look in the mirror. I had the safety lady (Suzy) at the police station make sure they were installed properly and that the boys are buckled in well. It is much different than their infant seats.


No comments: