Jacob, you had your second sleep study last night. I was dreading it because on your first one, you were not cooperative at all, screamed, cried, tried pulling off the wires, wouldn't go to sleep...it was a horrible night.
Last night, you were an angel. Your tech, Shawn, was awesome and I think that made a big difference. He played with you and talked to you a lot and you just sat there and let him hook you up. You squirmed a couple of times, but I don't blame you.
The techs can't give me any official medical reports, but I do know that they didn't hook you up to your oxygen after 1/2 the test was complete. He told me the first half of the night would be testing your carbon dioxide levels and if needed, they'd hook up your oxygen the second half of the night. I'm praying that means you don't need oxygen any more and no surgery. I'll have to wait until I hear from Amber about the final results.
You had a great time in the morning. You had breakfast in bed. They woke us up around 6am and neither of us liked that. After you were unhooked, you went running down the long hall...everyone thought you were so cute...which you are! They let you go into the tech's room and pick out a toy and you found a stuffed bunny and took off down the hall again
It was 20 degrees as we drove home. You slept a little bit, but spent a lot of time talking and singing to me. You asked for Robby several times last night and this morning. I think it is so sweet you want to be with your brother.
Let's say prayers and keep our fingers crossed that maybe you are OK now!
Here are several pictures I took...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/32861285@N07/?saved=1
Tommy's Birthday Party
-
Tommy celebrated his 14th birthday with a bunch of friends at the house.
They had a great time doing every screen possibly and eating pizza. Not
sure how m...
4 months ago
1 comment:
The boys are looking fabulous Cindy! They are getting so big and handsome! Keep up the good work :-)
Post a Comment