
I’ve been bad about posting because I’ve been working so much. The last two nights I not only missed the evening with my boys, but they were asleep before I got home from work. When they were in the hospital, I cried every night because I wanted to put them in their cribs every night, the last couple nights I’ve felt the same way. I was so happy when I was able to pick them up at 5 and have dinner at a decent time and lots of play, reading, puzzles and cuddle time before it was time to go to bed.
I’ve made a promise to myself to start working the hours I’m scheduled and to not take work home with me. Work can wait until the next day, but I’m tired of missing watching my boys grow up and the fun things they are doing.
They are both starting to say quite a few words and doing really cute things. Grandma and Grandpa both were here Sunday for a while before we went to the belated family Christmas and then Grandma spent the night since there was no day care on Monday and I had to work. On Tuesday, our biggest client had a Grand Opening that turned out very well and I was there until 8:45. I did lots of great networking and can’t wait to start contacting many of these people. I found a great way to start a conversation w/ strangers. Our company is very involved w/ business blogging, so I took a picture of the people and then told them I wanted to put them on our blog (work blog) and asked them for their cards and chatted a bit with them. Now I have their contact info and will contact them about the blog post I’m going to do about them and/or their company.
Jacob went to the sleep clinic yesterday. Grandma brought him and I attended via the phone. He is going to have another sleep study this Sunday to see if he is any better and hopefully not worse. After that, he will see the ENT MD. (Ear, Nose, Throat Doctor) to see what he says about surgery and when. His left ear tube fell out, but it is still in his ear, just not in the right place. That means more ear infections! He had a couple of them in December, but it was his right ear that was just gushing out w/ stinky fluid.
Well, I have a lot of catching up to do on here, but I’ll settle for this for the night and put a couple recent pictures R&J.



No comments:
Post a Comment