Couldn't get a picture of Robby w/out his finger
Jacob holding Birthday Bear
Robby & Jacob
I need to start using a regular camera with a flash instead of my video camera as a camera....but here is their 20th Month picture. Robby is big into picking his nose! They are both learning how to blow the buggers out, but Robby likes to pick it. I let them, even though some people might not agree with my choice, but if they don't get them out, then I have to dig them out...especially when Jacob needs to put his oxygen on....He can't have nostrils full of snot and the prongs up there and expect to get any oxygen. These outfits were a gift from me for Christmas and are sooooo soft. They sometimes like to wear hoods, so they were running around with their hoods on and so I took a picture w/the hoods.

No comments:
Post a Comment