
I had my ultra sound yesterday and both had prominent "boy parts". Of course, ultra sounds can be wrong, but it looked pretty clear to us. Grandma-to-be got to go and see them too. They were both very active and kicking and hitting each other. I was relieved to see that because I hadn't felt a lot of movement in the past week or so and I haven't gained much weight.
With the measurements they did:
Baby "A" is age: 24 weeks, 1 day and weighs 1 pound 7 oz. Baby "B" is age: 24 weeks, 2 days and weighs 1 pound 8 oz.
So, it is good they are almost identical size and weight....one isn't hogging the "food". I go to the doctor next week and will find out if all the measurements are on track.
As many know, I was hoping for a girl from day 1, but after the previous US, I had accepted that they were probably both boys and am quite happy for many reasons. Watching my friend and a relative of mine w/ all the problems they are having with their teenage girls... I wouldn't want anything to do w/ those problems. I think being the same sex is good because they will be close and hopefully like the same sports. With one of each sex, one would be going to ballet and the other to baseball....so it will be easier on me. My mom and I went shopping before the US and bought a bunch of cute matching boy clothes. After having dinner and spending a little time w/ my cousins perfectly behaved 3 boys, it gave me more hope too. They do seem to get a little more dirty, but that is OK. I'll save the girl clothes I've been collecting over the years from all over the world for granddaughters or give as gifts.
As far as the names....that will be a secret until they are born. I have one first name picked out for 100% sure, but the others haven't been decided on.
As the birth gets closer, I am even more frantic to do some more home loans or refinances...so please pass on my name and number to anyone who might be in need of my service.

3 comments:
Two boys. Let me see. Same sports? You must be thinking of two future Seattle Mariners. :)
Yes, in fact, the names are going to be Edgar and Ichiro!
Cindy, I keep telling you . . . a white kid named Ichiro is going to cost YOU a ton of money for the counseling the poor kid will need from all the teasing and taunting he will get. I can hear the nickname "Itchy" now!!!
Debbie
Post a Comment