Wednesday, March 21, 2007

February 13, 2007 (Read this one 2nd)

February 13, 2007
Had my 18 week Ultra Sound today. It took over 2 hours, which I guess is normal for twins, but the baby on the left took forever because "it" kept moving around like crazy. The sex of that one is still not known. She thought she might have seen "boy parts", but not certain. The baby on the right is almost for sure a little boy! I wasn't thrilled with the place I went because I could barely see the screen and to look at anything, I had to do a crunch and hold my neck/head up with my hands. The pictures they gave me aren't as clear as the other ones either. I do have a cute picture of a foot w/ 5 toes. I'll have to look at the pictures closer when I'm not so tired and see if I can see the faces better. It takes 2-3 days for the radiologist to read the US and get back to my doctor if anything is abnormal. Once I hear everything is fine, I'll book my trip to Vegas for the end of March. I want to know everything is fine first. So, for now, no pink in the nursery. I've pretty much decided to go with Winnie The Pooh.
I'm still having horrible insomnia, although finding it easy (most of the time) to sleep in the late morning (7a-11a). After having someone break into my house while I was sleeping a couple of weeks ago, I had a hard time sleeping then, but its gotten easier since I don't fall asleep until 3am (If I'm lucky). I've consulted with my doctor and specialist at the U of W and am trying different things. I have been feeling a lot better, so I am able to work around 6 hours a day, even though I end up working into the early evening to make up for my late morning sleeping.

No comments: