Wednesday, March 21, 2007

History- Written on January 17, 2007 (Read this one 1st)

Written on January 17, 2007
I was very lucky and didn't have a lot of morning sickness. Mostly just nausea and only threw up mostly with smells and sights of gross things.
Since about the 3rd week of December, I have been unable to fall asleep before 3am. It doesn't matter what I try, I just lie there awake. It drives me crazy! Luckily, with my job I make my own hours so I sleep until 11am or noon if I don't have to get up early for a meeting.
I've been suffering with a horrible sinus infection and headache for about a week now. Last night I had a horrible ear ache, but I did take tylenol (approved by MD) and also Benadryl (also approved), hot pack on ear and humidifier and woke up feeling great!
My only other "complaint" is my resting heart rate is 95-100 and I do the smallest of things and it jumps right up there and I'm huffing and puffing. I took a shower and got dressed and my heart rate was 128. Needless to say, I don't get a lot done around the house.
I can still fit into my regular jeans (most of the time), but I don't think that will be for much longer.
This horrible winter, Baylea and I have decided to move back to Vegas again. (We'll take the babies too!) I just can't handle the cold, rain, wind and snow any longer. We won't be moving until October, unless the Mariners go to the World Series, then it will be in November. I'm already starting to plan the move. I will continue to keep my net branch here in WA, but will just work from there. Everything is done via email and phone, so I could be in Japan working if I wanted to. I also have presented ideas to my corporate office for expanding there and being a recruiter, but that won't happen for several months.
Thank you to my friends,family and health care professionals that have been so helpful! I'll update this page when new things happen. February 13th will be the next big day...find out the sexes!
Oh- Don't forget I do home loans...so send your friends to me so I can pay for these bundles of joy!

No comments: