Monday, April 23, 2007

April 23, 2007

I realize I haven't updated my page for quite some time. Next Ultra Sound is tomorrow. I found out last week my glucose was 187. Normal is 60-139. So, I have been diagnosed w/ gestational diabetes. My doctor said it is normal to get with twins and I have to start checking my blood sugar after each meal. I go to the hospital for 2 hours of counseling on diet and how to check blood later this week. My doctor said that diet isn't the only reason this happens. I've been eating very healthy and only gained 4 pounds in the last 3 months. Whatever the measurement they do on my stomach went from 29 to 32. I was saying inches, but stomach isn't that big. I'll have to ask what scale that is.

I've been having a problem w/ my ankles swelling up pretty good and somtimes it is painful to walk. My doctor didn't seem too concerned, so I'm not worrying about it.

All together, I have no complaints. I'm just suffering normal things.

No comments: