Monday, April 23, 2007

Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!


I had a great surprise on Saturday. My parents came over to work on my torn apart main bathroom. (Had a leak that did some major damage). I left for an hour and when I came home, I walked into the nursery to find a brand new crib! They didn't have time to set up the 2nd one and I also got a matching changing table that my mom and I put together, mattresses and some bedding. The set is beautiful and it was such a nice surprise!


Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!









I put Baylea in the crib, as suggested in all the reading I do. She sniffed around a little and then freaked out and jumped out, hitting herself against the bathroom vanity that is still in there and then hid under the bed. It's going to be tough getting her used to having to share me, but I'm doing everything the books and Internet suggest to get a spoiled kitty used to new babies.

No comments: