Robby after his hair cut
Jacob after his hair cut
We had a very lazy 3-day weekend for the most part. I labored a lot, but we didn't go anything special. Sherry came over and gave all three of us haircuts. This was the first one for Robby. He was fine during almost all of it, but got fussy at the end. He still has very wavy hair and the curls will be back.
Jacob had his after Robby's and he wasn't quite as content, but better than his first cut. The funny thing during Jacob's haircut is Robby was sitting in his high chair watching and I gave him 1/2 of a graham cracker....when I looked over at Robby, he had the entire bag of them on his tray w/ three of them partially eaten. It was pretty cute and he just sat there minding his own business eating his crackers.
Thanks Sherry!!
No comments:
Post a Comment