I mentioned earlier they would be moved to the Newborn Plus Service, but I found out that is more for long term babies, which they are not....so they will remain on the service they have been on.
Both boys are over 2000 Grams! They are both starting to drink from a bottle and breast feed a little too. I'm concentrating more on the bottle so I can get them home sooner.
Jake was so funny because I put the pics up on his bed shortly before I left. He kept looking at the pic of me and him and then looking up at me and then back at the pic, then me again…over and over.
I held both of them for over 2 ½ hours. Once Jake woke up and screamed out (loudly). Robby didn’t budge. Then Robby had a very long cry and also very loud. Jake didn’t budge. I ended up having Jake cradled in my arm and Robby propped up on my bent legs to keep him quiet. He just kept looking around the room at everything. They both seem to be adjusting to the lights and noises well.
Tommy's Birthday Party
-
Tommy celebrated his 14th birthday with a bunch of friends at the house.
They had a great time doing every screen possibly and eating pizza. Not
sure how m...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment