I hope when I go to write in their baby books that I have documented all their milestones. I've been finding pieces of paper w/ notes on them, so I thought I'd put all of them on here so I don't loose them!
These aren't in any specific order...
Nov 6, 2008...Jacob took a couple of steps towards me. Since then he is running behind his "little walker" and just touching things for balance. I really don't think he needs to touch for support, but he is just insecure. His orthodics came in last week, but they were too small. He was suppose to get new ones today, but Pilar, his OT, was sick.
November 13, 2008...Robby has been cutting his first molar since last Friday. He's been very miserable at night. He is dripping like a faucet and going through tons of bibs. He even got a cold sore from all the drool. He also has a cold, so his MD gave him some Tylenol w/ Codeine so he can sleep w/out coughing all night. He's been quiet all night, but didn't go to bed until 10:00 tonight.
November 13, 2008 --- Got a call from Marylee today. She was the very nice lady from the local church that came over 2 days a week for several weeks to help me w/ the boys when they were babies and I was getting very little sleep. I can't wait for her to see how much they've grown.
Words they say...
Mama
Beep (we beep noses)
Uh Oh....Jacob started that a long time ago and Robby says it too
Kitty Cat and they point to Baylea's picture or other cat's picture
No No ....that has been fun and they do it a lot of times when it is appropriate if the other one is doing something wrong.
Robby kind of said Grandma
They both kind of say each other's name
Bye - Bye w/ a wave and Hi w/ a wave
If someone is putting on their coat or walking to the door, they will be told bye-bye and waved too.
Funny things....
We have two blue rocking chairs for the boys. I keep them under the window because they are kind of bulky and get them out when they are going to have a bottle or for quiet time. It was freaking me out at first, but I'd find them moved (or I thought moved because I didn't remember putting them in the middle of the LR)....well....I caught the ghost...it was Robby...he first started to move both chairs in front of the TV against the coffee table when it is time for a bottle. Now, he moves them at other times too. It is quite cute because he gets the chair ready for Jacob.
Jacob has been running constantly behind his little "walker" He really gets crusing fast. Now, if he'd just let go! He's getting closer.
I'm going to have to continue this later...I'm getting tired.
Tommy's Birthday Party
-
Tommy celebrated his 14th birthday with a bunch of friends at the house.
They had a great time doing every screen possibly and eating pizza. Not
sure how m...
4 months ago
1 comment:
Sounds like they are doing so well! That great news :-)
Post a Comment