Sunday, May 4, 2008

March for Babies...continued

The McCann Triplets with Robby and Jacob.
From Left to Right
Mom Heather in the back holding
Molly, Andrew and Hailey
Jacob & Robby.

Hailey was in our room to greet us when we first arrived to the NICU. A few days later, her brother Andrew returned from a stay at Children's Hospital and they were both our roommates for our entire stay. Molly was in the room next to us. A great family, who has been through even more than us.




Big Sister Megan wanted in the picture too. I read their blog regularly and she is quite the big sister and sounds like she adjusted well to having three siblings join her.


I'm trying this new thing w/ Picasa and I can't figure out how to get all the pictures on the same blog...so there is one more picture that will be alone.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: