Thursday, December 6, 2007

A New Chapter in Our Lives

We found an awesome daycare (thanks to Grandma) for Robby and Jacob that they totally love going to! What a relief that was. I miss them a lot during the day, but I had to go back to work because the bills are more than piling up!
With the housing market doing poorly, I decided to try something new. I needed a job where I didn't have to punch a time clock because it is very difficult getting out of the house every morning with two little ones, who decide on their own schedule. I would have been fired on the 3rd day if I had to punch a clock! Not to mention, we still have several medical appointments each month that I need the freedom to be able to leave work and bring the boys to, so I decided to sell insurance for Farmer's.

No comments: